- Elevate head of bed for 3-4 days until swelling resolves
- Ice to nose/eyes tonight will help minimize swelling/bruising
- Normal shower/washing. Splint should stay in place until
removed by the doctor.
- Change drip pad whenever needed (if it becomes saturated).
Avoid blowing nose for about 1-2 weeks. Expect some nasal
drip/drainage for the next 1-2 days.
- Take pain medication/anti-nausea medication if needed.
You will not need the antibiotics after tomorrow. Skip
tonight’s dose if you feel nauseated. Begin steroid dose
Bristol Professional Park, Suite 205
350 Blountville Highway
Bristol, Tennessee 37620
Toll Free 1-800-231-3335
Fax (423) 968-7530